Today’s Prescription: Skip the kitschy Halloween items, and get them something they’ll love longer than a few weeks!
Ok, we realize that not everyone buys Halloween gifts, but if you are a gift giver at heart, then consider these ideas for your family of ghouls at Halloween:
- The Harvey’s Seatbelt Bag Rope Tote with Scully design is perfect for so many! A young lady with a rocker edge will love the skeleton design, a true Harvey’s fan will HAVE to HAVE this limited time only design, and anyone that loves Halloween will enjoy carrying this bag, even if only in the Autumn.
- As the weather cools and people start spending more time indoors, they start their fall cleaning routines and maybe switch up some decor. Adding a carrot colored fruit / bread basket from Eucalyptus Stoneware is the perfect way to add some vibrant color in the kitchen or dining room.
- These little decorative “pumpkins” are an inexpensive way to decorate for the season. Add them to a lovely crystal or glass bowl from Reed & Barton, Simon Pearce, or value priced Nachtmann for an Autumn gift.
- The Mariposa pumpkin napkin weight is so cute and under $15!
- Keep your kids or grandkids occupied inside with one of our many crafts and games from Alex Toys or eeBoo.
Shop our website for more gift ideas! Order soon and we can ship in time for Halloween delivery. We’ll even add orange or black ribbon to set the spooky mood…