Today’s Prescription: Make the family roadtrip a little smoother…
If you are like many families squeezing in a vacation before school starts in a couple weeks, you are probably slightly concerned about keeping the kids busy and entertained. Whether you’ll have downtime in the car, airport, or motel stops along the way, it is good to be prepared with games and activities. We’ve got a couple suggestions to keep the kids occupied:
- For your little princess (over 3 years of age), check out Magnetic Dress Up or the Magnetic Doll House. They come in a handy tin to keep all the items together when play time is over.
- And if you’ve got a little guy, I bet he loves dinosaurs! There is a Magnetic Dinosaur tin as well that should keep those three and up busy for hours! Magnetic Faces is great for boys or girls alike!
- Keep kids of all ages busy at the table when you stop to eat. Don’t count on the restaurant providing crayons, bring your own! This artistic silicone “Day at the Pond” table mat is easy to tote around and clean.
- If you’ve got a future Picasso to keep busy, how about Alex Toys “Art to Go” for toddlers? Contents zip up into a sturdy case and pages are wipeable!
- For kids with focus who like to accomplish something, check out needlepoint from Alex Toys. We’ve got a Sea Friend, Butterfly, and Flower motif for those over five years of age.
Parents be prepared and stay organized! Don’t miss:
- Ju-Ju-Be “Be Prepared” diaper bag is perfect for trips.
- Keep them hydrated with cold drinks by carrying your Ju-Ju-Be Fuel Cell.
- The Reisenthal Bottle Shopper is seriously a handy bag. Don’t let the name fool you, those exterior pockets are indeed great for bottles (drinks), but think about being able to keep important things separated and within easy reach. Pacifiers, baby wipes, snack bars, your phone, itinerary, passport, keys, sunglasses, your baby’s shoes once they’ve kicked them off! Seriously, it’s a great bag for a great price!